Annual Reports to the Legislature
- Pay for Success Grant Program Legislative Report, 2018
- Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act & Youthful Offender Block Grant, March 2018
- Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction Grant Legislative Report, 2017
- Public Safety Realignment Act: 6th Annual Report on the Implementation of Community Corrections Partnership Plans, July 2018
- Community Corrections in California: A Report on the 2014-2016 Inspection Cycle, Legislative Report, April 2017
BSCC Approves New Prop 47 Grant Process
SACRAMENTO (Nov. 8, 2018) – The Board of State and Community Corrections approved a process to award the second round of Prop 47 funds to communities seeking to provide mental health and substance use disorder treatment and other services for those in the criminal justice system.
BSCC Approves JAG Grant Process
SACRAMENTO (Nov. 8, 2018) – The Board of State and Community Corrections approved the release of the Request for Proposals for the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant, pending the final judgment in a lawsuit between California and the federal government.
Chief Andrew Mills Joins BSCC Board
SACRAMENTO (Nov. 8, 2018) – BSCC Chair Linda Penner swore in Santa Cruz Police Chief Andrew Mills as the newest member of the Board today.
Chief Mills, with 35 years of law enforcement experience, has also served as Chief of Police in Eureka. He began his California law enforcement career with the San Diego Police Department. Mills was appointed to the Board by Gov. Jerry Brown.
To read Chief Mills’ bio please click here.