We are in the process of migrating our website. In the process, some links to information were lost. You can email us at Webmaster@bscc.ca.gov if you find missing information. Meanwhile, we are working on updates.
Annual Reports to the Legislature
- Seventh Annual Report on the Implementation of Community Corrections Partnership Plans, July 2019
- Pay for Success Grant Program Legislative Report, 2018
- Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act & Youthful Offender Block Grant, March 2018
- Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction Grant Legislative Report, 2018
- Public Safety Realignment Act: 6th Annual Report on the Implementation of Community Corrections Partnership Plans, July 2018
- Community Corrections in California: A Report on the 2014-2016 Inspection Cycle, Legislative Report, April 2017
Members Needed for Regulation Revision ESCOctober 8, 2019
The BSCC is looking for people with subject-matter expertise who are interested in reviewing and updating the Title 15 and 24 regulations governing the operations and construction of jails.
BSCC Awards $16.2m in Federal JAG GrantsSeptember 12, 2019
SAN DIEGO (Sept. 12, 2019) – The Board of State and Community Corrections has approved allocating $16.2 million to 27 California counties whose applications for federal justice grants scored highest in their respective population categories.
RFP for Reentry Housing Rehab Now AvailableSeptember 12, 2019
SAN DIEGO (Sept. 12, 2019) – A grant to provide funding for the rehabilitation of buildings to house formerly incarcerated people as they are released from state prison was approved for release today by the Board of State and Community Corrections.
Governor Appoints Seale to BoardAugust 30, 2019
SACRAMENTO – Lee Seale, 47, of Sacramento, has been appointed to the Board of State and Community Corrections. He has served as chief probation officer of Sacramento County since 2013.