Adult Supplemental JPS Data Related to COVID-19
The collection of the weekly Supplemental JPS was stopped with the report due on December 13, 2021.
Weekly data are available from April 11, 2020 through December 11, 2021.
Weekly COVID-19 data continues to be collected. Please also visit the COVID-19 Data Dashboard.
The Board of State and Community Corrections has implemented a Supplemental Jail Profile Survey (JPS) to collect select data elements on a weekly basis to track coronavirus-related impacts for local adult detention systems. The following provide the resources available regarding this data collection.
- Memorandum JPS/JDPS 12-8-2021
- Supplemental JPS Dashboard
- Memorandum JPS/JDPS 4-8-2020
- Supplemental JPS Workbook
- Supplemental JPS Form
- FAQ Supplemental JPS & JDPS
- JPS Facilities
- Supplemental JPS Master Data File