Juvenile Supplemental JDPS Data Related to COVID-19
The data are updated Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. During these times it will be incomplete.
The Board of State and Community Corrections has implemented a Supplemental Juvenile Detention Profile Survey (JDPS) to collect select data elements on a weekly basis to track coronavirus-related impacts for local juvenile detention systems. The following provide the resources available regarding this data collection.
- Supplemental JDPS Dashboard
- Memorandum JPS/JDPS 4-8-2020
- Supplemental JDPS Workbook
- Supplemental JDPS Form
- FAQ Supplemental JPS & JDPS
- JDPS Facilities
- Supplemental JDPS Master Data Fileopens EXCEL file