At its meeting on November 14, 2013, the BSCC Board adopted a new policy regarding compliance with STC training standards. Beginning with the 2013/2014 training year the categories of Full Compliance and Substantial Compliance will be combined into a single category of In Compliance. The criteria currently considered for a finding of "Substantial Compliance" will be included in determining a finding of In Compliance. This change in policy is reflected in the Policy and Procedures Manual for Participating Agencies, Section IX, Program Compliance.
Please contact your STC Field Representative if you have any questions regarding this policy change.
STC Quick Links
- Find STC Programs and Services
- STC Forms, Manuals & Resources
- Become a New STC Provider
- STC Learning Portal
- Learning Portal Reference Guide
- ATP (Annual Training Plan)
- Manager Core Options and Registration
- Compliance Monitoring
- STC Field Representative Assignments
- Officer Wellness and Mental Health Grant Program
- Use of Force and De-escalation Training Pilot Program
- Provide Feedback on STC Certified Courses