Core Coordinator Regional Meetings
To better serve and coordinate core delivery statewide, STC offers Core Coordinator Regional Meetings (CCRMs) for all STC core course coordinators. Each of these CCRMs are FREE and include introductions, STC updates, four hours of STC-certified training (as identified by a survey of core coordinators), and a roundtable discussion. The roundtable discussion is an informal, in-person opportunity to ask other core coordinators and STC Field Representatives questions, share experiences, and request information relative to the delivery of core courses. The meetings also include opportunities to network with other core course coordinators.
Click hereopens PDF file to see the current CCRMs being offered.
For further information regarding this course, please contact Mary Wakefield – (916) 324-9423 or Mary.Wakefield@bscc.ca.gov
STC Quick Links
- opens in a new window Home
- opens in a new window Services
- opens in a new window STC Forms/Manuals & Resources
- opens in a new window STC Learning Portal
- opens in a new window Learning Portal FAQ's and Checklist opens PDF file
- opens in a new window ATP (Annual Training Plan)
- opens in a new window Become a New STC Provider
- opens in a new window Keys Conference
- opens in a new window Training Manager's Seminar (TMS)
- opens in a new window Manager Core Options and Registration
- opens in a new window STC Event & Training Calendar