Annual Lesson Plan Development Course
This course assists annual course instructors with developing lesson plans that promote the learning process and active learning. During this six hour course, instructors will provide instruction on how to write a performance objective, explain the difference between a course outline and a lesson plan, discuss the various methodologies that may be chosen to deliver course material, list the steps involved in writing a lesson plan, and guide students in the development of a lesson plan.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will have the knowledge and skills to:
• Demonstrate how to write a performance objective.
• Explain the differences between an outline and a lesson plan.
• Given a performance objective, choose methodologies to use in a lesson plan.
• Given a performance objective, explain and utilize the 4 Cs model of instructional design.
• Demonstrate how to develop a lesson plan.
For further information regarding this course, please contact:
Contact your STC Field Representative
STC Quick Links
- opens in a new window Home
- opens in a new window Services
- opens in a new window STC Forms/Manuals & Resources
- opens in a new window STC Learning Portal
- opens in a new window Learning Portal FAQ's and Checklist opens PDF file
- opens in a new window ATP (Annual Training Plan)
- opens in a new window Become a New STC Provider
- opens in a new window Keys Conference
- opens in a new window Training Manager's Seminar (TMS)
- opens in a new window Manager Core Options and Registration
- opens in a new window STC Event & Training Calendar