Evidence-Based Practice Results - Publications
These publications are listed in chronological order. Some of these publications are available in Adobe® Acrobat® (.pdf). You may opens in a new windowdownload Adobe Reader from Adobe's Web site free of charge.
- Improving the Effectiveness of Juvenile Justice Programs: A New Perspective on Evidence-Based Practice (.pdf)
Center for Juvenile Justice Reform, January 2011.
- opens in a new windowEvidence-Based Public Policy Options to Reduce Crime and Criminal Justice Costs: Implications in Washington State
Washington State Institute for Public Policy, April 2009.
- Beyond Ideology, Politics, and Guesswork: The Case for Evidence-Based Policy (.pdf)
Urban Institute, Revised August 2008.
- The Economic Return on PCCD’s Investment in Research-based Programs: A Cost-Benefit Assessment of Delinquency Prevention in Pennsylvania (.pdf)
Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency, March 2008.
- Best Practices Tool-Kit: Community Corrections and Evidence-Based Practices (.pdf)
Ohio State Department of Rehabilitation and Correction, February 2008.
- Reducing Youth Violence and Delinquency in Pennsylvania: PCCD’s Research-based Programs Initiative (.pdf)
Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency, October 2007.
- opens in a new windowEvidence-Based Juvenile Offender Programs: Program Description, Quality Assurance, and Cost
Washington State Institute for Public Policy, June 2007.
- opens in a new windowEvidence-Based Public Policy Options to Reduce Future Prison Construction, Criminal Justice Costs, and Crime Rates
Washington State Institute for Public Policy, October 2006.
- Evidence-based programs: An overview (.pdf)
University of Wisconsin–Madison and University of Wisconsin–Extension, October 2006.