Board Meeting Agenda
November 9, 2017 ~ 10:00 AM
BSCC Board Room
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Room 101
Sacramento, CA 95833
- Call Meeting to Order
- Information Items
- Chair’s Report
- Executive Director’s Report
- Legislative Report – PDF
- Legal Update
- Action: Consent Items
- Minutes from the September 14, 2017 Board Meeting: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Discussion Items
- Standards and Training For Corrections Compliance Report and Annual Update: Information Only – PDF
- California Violence Intervention and Prevention (CalVIP) Grant Request for Proposals: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Adult Title 15 Section 1062, Visiting — Amendments to Conform with Assembly Bill 103 (Chapter 17, Statutes of 2017) Final Approval for Filing with Office of Administrative Law: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Board of State and Community Corrections 2017-2020 Strategic Plan: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Public Comments
Public comment about any agenda item may be heard at this time. There is a 3-minute limit unless otherwise directed by the Board Chair.
- Closed Session – (Gov. Code, § 1126, subd. (e)(2)(B) & (C).)
- State of California v Sessions, Case No. 17-cv-4701 (Byrne/JAG Litigation)
Routine items are heard on the consent calendar. All are approved after one motion unless a Board member asks for discussion or separate action on any item. Anyone may ask to be heard on any item on the consent calendar prior to the Board’s vote.
For additional information about this notice, agenda, to request notice of public meetings, to submit written material regarding an agenda item, or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact Maria.RodriguezRieger@bscc.ca.gov or call (916) 445-7672. For general information about the BSCC visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call (916) 445-5073.