Board Meeting Agenda
November 14, 2019 10:00 a.m.
BSCC Board Room
2590 Venture Oaks Way 101
Sacramento, CA 95833
Routine items are heard on the consent calendar. All consent items are approved after one motion unless a Board member asks for discussion or separate action on any item. Anyone may ask to be heard on any item on the consent calendar prior to the Board’s vote. Members of the public will be given the opportunity to give public comment during the Board’s discussion of each item. There is a two-minute time limit on public comment unless otherwise directed by the Board Chair.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Information Items
- Action: Consent Items
- Minutes from the September 12, 2019 Board Meeting: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Action: Discussion Items
- Standards and Training For Corrections Compliance Report and Annual Update: Information Only – PDF
- 2019 Youth Reinvestment Grant, Request for Proposals: Requesting Approval – PDF
- 2019 Tribal Youth Diversion Grant, Request for Proposals: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Title II Funding Recommendations: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Title II
- Title II Tribal
- Closed Session (Gov. Code, § 11126, subd. (e)(2)(B) & (C).):
- State of California v. Barr et al., Case No. 19-cv-6189 (FY 2019 Federal Grants Litigation). (Gov. Code, § 11126, subd. (e)(2)(B) & (C).)
- Public Comments
Public comment about any agenda item or any future agenda items may be heard at this time.
Next Meeting: January 23, 2020 (Teleconference)