Board Meeting Agenda
February 13, 2020 – 10:00 a.m.
BSCC Board Room
2590 Venture Oaks Way 101
Sacramento, CA 95833
Routine items are heard on the consent calendar. All consent items are approved after one motion unless a Board member asks for discussion or separate action on any item. Anyone may ask to be heard on any item on the consent calendar prior to the Board’s vote. Members of the public will be given the opportunity to give public comment during the Board’s discussion of each item. There is a two-minute time limit on public comment unless otherwise directed by the Board Chair.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Information Items
- Chair’s Report
- Executive Director’s Report
- Legislative Update PDF
- Legal Update
- Action: Consent Items
- Action: Discussion Items
- Facilities Standards & Operations Jail Inspection Process Changes: Requesting Approval PDF
- California Violence, Intervention and Prevention (CalVIP) Request for Proposals: Requesting Approval PDF
- Proposition 64 Public Health & Safety Grant Request for Proposals: Requesting Approval PDF
- Adult Reentry Grant Program Rehabilitation of Existing Property Funding Recommendation: Requesting Approval PDF
- Grant Proposal Evaluation Process: Requesting Approval PDF
- Jail Profile Survey: Overview and Recommended Update: Requesting Approval PDF
- Public Comments
Public comment about any agenda item or any future agenda items may be heard at this time.
Next Meeting: April 9, 2020 (Sacramento County)