BOARD MEETING AGENDA
September 8, 2022 – 10:00 a.m.
2590 Venture Oaks Way
Sacramento, California, 95833
First Floor, BSCC Board Room
Zoom link & instructions appear at the end of the Agenda
Masking and social distancing are strongly recommended, but not required, for those participating in-person.
Instructions for remote attendance appear at the end of the page.
Remote Public Participants:
To request to speak on an agenda item during the Board meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org create new email
Please state in the subject line on which item you would like to speak
To submit written public comment on an agenda item, please email email@example.com new email
Routine items are heard on the consent calendar. All consent items are approved after one motion unless a Board member asks for discussion or separate action on any item. Anyone may ask to be heard on any item on the consent calendar prior to the Board’s vote. Members of the public will be given the opportunity to give public comment during the Board’s discussion of each item. There is a two-minute time limit on public comment unless otherwise directed by the Board Chair.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Information Items
- Action: Consent Items
- Minutes from the July 25, 2022 Board Meeting: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Proposed 2023 Board of State and Community Corrections Meeting Schedule: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Adult Title 15 Regulations: Final Approval of Proposed Regulations for Submission to Office of Administrative Law: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Establishing Process for Emergency Grantmaking Procedures: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Closed Session
Consultation with Legal Counsel Regarding Significant Exposure to Litigation and Deciding Whether to Initiate Litigation (Gov. Code, § 11126, subd. (e)(1) & (e)(2)(B)-(C).)
- Action: Discussion Items
- Proposition 64 Health and Safety Grant Program, Cohort III Request for Proposals: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program Request for Proposals: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Adult Reentry Grant Cohort III Funding Recommendations: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Attachment G-1: Adult Reentry Grant Executive Scoring Committee Rosteropens PDF file
- Attachment G-2: Adult Reentry Grant Proposals Recommended for Fundingopens PDF file
- Attachment G-3: Adult Reentry Grant Proposal Summariesopens PDF file
- Attachment G-4: Budget Act of 2018 (Senate Bill 840)opens PDF file
- Attachment G-5: Budget Act of 2021 (Assembly Bill 128)opens PDF file
- Attachment G-6: Adult Reentry Grant Request for Proposalsopens PDF file
- Attachment G-7: Budget Act of 2022 (Senate Bill 154)opens PDF file
- Attachment G-8: Welfare and Institutions Code, §8256opens PDF file
- California Violence Intervention and Prevention Grant Program (CalVIP) Funding Recommendations: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Attachment H-1: CalVIP Scoring Panel Rosteropens PDF file
- Attachment H-2: Proposals Recommended for Fundingopens PDF file
- Attachment H-3: CalVIP Proposal Summariesopens PDF file
- Attachment H-4: Budget Language FY 2021-22opens PDF file
- Attachment H-5: AB 1603 Languageopens PDF file
- Attachment H-6: CalVIP Request for Proposalsopens PDF file
- Proposition 47 Grant Program: Evaluation of Program Participation and Analysis of Outreach to Underserved Communities: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Local Detention Facilities Inspection Update: Requesting Approval – PDF
- Public Comments
Public comment about any agenda items may be heard at this time.
Next Board Meeting: November 17, 2022
Instructions for Attending Zoom / Teleconference Board Meeting
Use Zoom to both view and hear the Board meeting. Join by phone for audio only. If you do not have Zoom, download to your device before the meeting.
Webinar ID: 810 9004 2027
Join Zoom*: September 8, 2022 Board Meeting
Phone in: (669) 900-9128
*Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device
For additional information about this notice, agenda, to request notice of public meetings, to submit written material regarding an agenda item, or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact Adam.Lwin@bscc.ca.govcreate new email or call (916) 324-2626.
For general information about the BSCC visit www.bscc.ca.gov, call (916) 445-5073 or write to:
Board of State & Community Corrections,
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Ste 200, Sacramento CA 95833