STATE ADVISORY COMMITTEE ON JUVENILE JUSTICE AND DELINQUENCY PREVENTION (SACJJDP)
To be held at: Loyola Law School, Burns Academic Center - 919 Albany Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015
September 20, 2017
1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Meeting Called to Order
- Approval of the minutes from the SACJJDP Meeting on June 21, 2017 PDF
- Approval of proposed SACJJDP Meeting Schedule for 2018 PDF
- SACJJDP Chair and BSCC Updates PDF
- SACJJDP Chair Updates
- BSCC Updates
- Information – In Custody Focus Group Project Status PDF
- AB 1998 Implementation Update PDF JJCPA-YOBG Data Report rev 9.7.17 PDF
- Development of New State Plan
- Statistical Data
- Community Survey
- In-Custody Focus Groups
- Items to Review for October
- Future Agenda Items PDF
- Public Comment
Note: Agenda items may be taken out of order.
Please contact the Board of State & Community Corrections at (916) 445-5073 for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State & Community Corrections can be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.