State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
To be held at: 1321 Garden Hwy, Sacramento, CA 95833
January 14, 2015
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Approval of the State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (SACJJDP) October 2014 Meeting Minutes
- Chair and Staff Updates
(OJJDP training, Pepper Spray, MIOCR, Juvenile Data Committee, Gang Standing Committee, JJ Standing Committee, etc.)
- Review of Proposed Legislation for Support or Opposition
- Laura Faer, Education Rights Director of the Public Counsel Law Center, will present ‘Improving Educational Outcomes for Youth on Probation’.
- Consider for adoption, the Juvenile Justice Standing Committee’s motion for a standing juvenile justice agenda item with the BSCC Board
- Title II Formula Grant Federal Solicitation and ESC Update
- YOBG/JJCPA data Update
- San Diego Pathways Presentation
- Future Agenda Items
Meeting Contact Information:
Please contact Juanita Flores, SACJJDP Assistant, at (916) 324-2626 for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.