Proud Parenting Grant Program
Executive Steering Committee (ESC)
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC)
2590 Venture Oaks Way, 1st Floor
Sacramento, CA 95833
- Welcome and Introductions
- Conflict of Interest
- Bagley Keene Open Meeting Act
- Overview of the BSCC
- Presentation by Santa Cruz County
- Role and Responsibities of the ESC
- Overview and Timelines
- Framework of the Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Project Overview
- Funding Discussion
- Data / Performance Measures Discussion
- Local Evaluation Plan and Report Discussion
- Public Comment
Note: There will be an opportunity for public comment prior to any action taken by the committee. Agenda items may be taken out of order. Times are approximate.
Please contact Helene Zentner at 916.323.8631 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item, or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.