JUVENILE JUSTICE STANDING COMMITTEE MEETING
To be held at: 2590 Venture Oaks Way, Sacramento CA 95833
September 13, 2016
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Meeting Called to Order
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of the June 2016 Minutes
- Chair Report
- Review of Relevant 2016 California Legislation
- Status of data objectives and proposal to upgrade Juvenile Detention Profile Survey
- Governor's Public Safety Initiative - Prospective impact on transfers and facilities
- Continuum of Care (CCR) reform: AB403 changes and impact on probation placements
- State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention - Status Report
- Next Steps, Next Meeting
PUBLIC COMMENT will be received prior to any action taken by the Committee and at the conclusion of the meeting prior to adjournment.
Please call 916.445-5073 for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item, or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.