To be held at:
Board of State and Community Corrections
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Room 101
Sacramento CA 95833
November 30, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Meeting Called to Order
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of the June 2016 Minutes
- Chair Report
- Review of Relevant 2016 California Legislation
- Title 15 Juvenile Facility Standards Revision: Executive Steering Committee (ESC) update and issues
- SB 1004 pilot projects and BSCC certification process - Review and Feedback to Staff
- Status of Juvenile Detention Profile Survey data objectives and proposal to upgrade; and a discussion of implementation of AB 1998 race/ethnicity data recommendations
- Governor’s Public Safety Initiative - Prospective impact on transfers and facilities
- Continuum of Care (CCR) reform: AB 403 changes and impact on probation placements
- State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention – Status Report
- Next Steps, Next Meeting
PUBLIC COMMENT will be received prior to any action taken by the Committee and at the conclusion of the meeting prior to adjournment.
Please call 916.445-5073 for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item, or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.