Juvenile Justice Standing Committee
To be held at:
Board of State and Community Corrections
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Room 101
Sacramento, CA 95833
Thursday, June 23rd, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Agenda - Amended
Meeting Called to Order
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of the April 2016 Minutes
- Chair Report
- Review of Relevant 2016 California Legislation
- Juvenile Justice Data Working Group Recommendation(s) - Status Report
- Juvenile Facility Standards Revision: 2016 Process Development
- BSCC Juvenile Justice Plans
- State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention – Status Report
- Next Steps, Next Meeting
PUBLIC COMMENT will be received prior to any action taken by the Committee and at the conclusion of the meeting prior to adjournment.
Please call 916.445-5073 for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item, or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.