Juvenile Justice Standing Committee
To be held at:
Board of State and Community Corrections
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Room 101 Sacramento, CA 95833
Monday, April 11th, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of the January 2016 Minutes
- Review of Relevant 2016 California Legislation
- Proposed BSCC Juvenile Justice Plan for California
- Juvenile Justice Data Working Group Recommendations—status report
- Juvenile Facility Standards Revision: review process and timelines for 2016
- Education and Juvenile Justice: recent legislation and pending issues
- State Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention report
- Next Steps, Next Meeting
PUBLIC COMMENT will be received prior to any action taken by the Committee and at the conclusion of the meeting prior to adjournment.
Please call 916.445-5073 for additional information about this notice, to submit written material regarding an agenda item, or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities. This agenda and additional information about the Board of State and Community Corrections may be found on our website at www.bscc.ca.gov.