Status Offenders and Federal Youth
2016 Letter - PDF
Prior Calendar Year Information and Forms - View Link
For questions, please contact the FSO Compliance Monitor Analyst at (916) 323-8621, email@example.com.
Youth in Adult Detention Facilities
- Training Video - View
- Minors in Detention Training Video Companion Workbook - PDF
- 2017 Letter to Sheriffs, Chiefs of Police, & Law Enforcement Agency Commanders - PDF
- Information Relative to Minors in Detention - PDF
- 2017 Annual Survey of Law Enforcement Facilities - Word | PDF
- 2017 Monthly Report on the Detention of Minors Form - Word | PDF
- 2017 Monthly Report on the Detention of Minors Instructions - PDF
- Nonsecure Detention Log (updated January 2014) - Excel | PDF
- Secure Detention Log (updated January 2014) - Excel | PDF
Prior Calendar Year Forms:
- 2016 Annual Survey of Law Enforcement Facilities - Word | PDF
- 2016 Monthly Report on the Detention of Minors Form - Word | PDF
For questions, please contact your FSO Field Representative at (916) 445-5073 or the FSO Compliance Monitor Analyst at (916) 323-8621, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Juvenile Probation Camp Funding (JPCF) Program
The JPCF Program replaces the Comprehensive Youth Services Act, which provided federal dollars to county probation departments, beginning in 1997-99, through the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. Counties used these federal dollars to fund services and programs across the continuum of options, from prevention/early intervention through custody.
All funds allocated to counties through the JPCF Program are intended to support the delivery of services authorized by the enabling legislation; there are 23 categories of services eligible for expenditures (Welfare and Institutions Code, Section 18221). The juvenile probation portion of this program is administered by the State Controller’s Office (SCO) while the camp funding portion of this program is administered by the Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC).
With the movement of funding in FY2012-13 to the Enhancing Law Enforcement Activities Subaccount (ELEAS) Local Revenue Fund, payments will be processed by the SCO via electronic funds transfer (EFT). In addition to the allotment spreadsheets found at the Camp Funding Disbursement link below, you can view allocation/remittance details on SCO’s website at: http://www.sco.ca.gov/ard_payments_juvenileprobationcampfunding.html.
Beginning in FY2015-16, JPCF Camp Eligibility Forms will be required annually; payments will continue to be made on a monthly basis via EFT by the SCO.
- FY2016-17 Cover Letter - PDF
- FY2016-17 Allocation Letter from the Department of Finance - PDF
- SAMPLE JPCF Camp Eligibility Form FY2015-16 (for county-specific form, contact the FSO Analyst) - PDF
- SAMPLE Monthly Camp Population Report (for county-specific form, contact the FSO Analyst) - PDF
- Camp Funding Disbursement View Link
For additional information on the camp funding portion of the JPCF Program, please contact the FSO Analyst at (916) 323-9704, Camp@bscc.ca.gov.
Adult Detention Facilities